CONTRAST by Patrsn.

Contrast. The second album from Patrsn, featuring production by Outpost31 and Cashno, with features from Tenth Dan, 10Duckets, and Cashno.

30% of proceeds will go towards the Black Dog Institute, an Australian not-for-profit facility for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mood disorders such as depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. The remaining 70% will go towards the cost of putting the album to vinyl.

Anyone that purchases the digital release and wants to cop the vinyl will have this amount taken off the purchase price of the record if the target amount is achieved and it ends up getting pressed. Peace.
releases March 7, 2023

Produced by Outpost 31 and Cashno.
Mixed and arranged by Insideus, & Cashno.
Recorded and Mastered by Insideus at Shire Records.
Photo taken by Eri.